The Ashiatsu techniques are brought to the mat, with an emphasis on sen lines and marma points.
August 21-23, 2024 (Wed-Fri), 9am – 4:30pm
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount), Montreal, QC,
This course is bilingual (English and French)
Open to everyone who has done bodywork
In this technique, the receiver is lying on a mat on the floor. You will learn to glide along their body with your feet, occasionally using a stool for balance. You will explore working with sen lines (energy lines) and marma points (acupressure points) as well as incorporating oils and gentle stretches in the flow. This is a fantastic additional skill for any Thai Massage practitioner who usually works on a mat.
- History of Ashiatsu
- Working with Sen lines and Marma points
- Complete a 60 minutes Gliding Feet sequence using oils
- How to maneuver around the mat effortlessly with the aid of a stool
- Contraindications and benefits
- Ashiatsu Mat: Gliding Feet Therapy Manual
* Books are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for only 50% of the current price.