With the aid of stabilizing bars, use your body weight to treat clients and avoid repetitive strain injuries to your wrists and arms.
September 26-28, 2023 (Tue-Thu), 9am – 4:30pm
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount), Montreal, QC,
This course is bilingual (English and French)
Ashiatsu Level 1
Being a Massage Therapist with knowledge of anatomy.
Please read carefully the additional warnings below.
In this workshop, you will further your skills in Ashiatsu Gliding Feet Therapy by incorporating 2-feet postures to your flow. Learn how to control your weight and customize your massage for an even deeper compression for your client using both feet with the aid of stabilizing bars overhead. By the end of this course, you will have acquired 2 hours of Lotus Palm’s Ashiatsu Gliding Feet Therapy sequence.
- Reviewing the Ashiatsu Level 1 sequence
- How to use double feet in the sequence
- Learn additional side lying postures into your massage sequence
- Learn another 60-minute Ashiatsu flow
- Ashiatsu: Gliding Feet Therapy 2 Manual
* Books are not included in the course price.
– Weight Restrictions: While this massage modality is done on a massage table using overhead bars to control pressure, it is still important to remember how much weight a massage table can support (recipient + practitioner + working weight). This modality was designed for smaller practitioners in mind.
Consider our Ashiatsu Mat course as an alternative, should weight be of concern.
– Deep Pressure: We will be both giving and receiving during this workshop and some contraindications should be considered when receiving, i.e. pregnancy, breast augmentations, recent eye surgery, arthritis…
Please contact us should you have any concerns before signing up for this course.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for only 50% of the current price.
Please read our policies before registering for this course.