This course will provide you with a short history of head massage and the techniques to give a 45-60 minute massage.
February 10-11, 2024 (Sat-Sun), 9am – 4:30pm
July 13-14, 2024 (Sat-Sun), 9am – 4:30pm
November 30-December 1, 2024 (Sat-Sun), 9am – 4:30pm
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount), Montreal, QC,
This course is bilingual (English and French)
None. This course is open to anyone who is in good health.
Thai Head Massage is an uplifting treatment that focuses on relieving upper body tension. We begin with an invigorating scalp massage and acupressure points to boost circulation followed by gentle and slower techniques incorporating oils to break down any remaining tension and release toxins, leaving the recipient feeling balanced and totally relaxed. This can be a stand alone massage, or you can add elements of this into your own Thai Massage. It can be a beautiful end to any massage.
- History of head massage
- How to give a 45-60min face, head and shoulder massage using various techniques
- Basic anatomy of the bones and muscles of the face, head and shoulders
- How to incorporate oils into the scalp massage
- Compassionate and loving touch
- Thai Style Head Massage Manual
* Books are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for only 50% of the current price.