This course is in English
This course is open to everyone.
– December 3, 2023 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– December 10, 2023 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– January 25, 2024 (Thu), 9am – 1pm (online)
– January 27, 2024 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– February 3, 2024 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– February 4, 2024 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– February 15, 2024 (Thu), 9am – 1pm (online)
– November 23, 2024 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– November 24, 2024 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– December 14, 2024 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– December 15, 2024 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– January 13, 2025 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
– January 14, 2025 (Sun), 9am – 5:30pm (in person)
Lotus Palm & ONLINE
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount), Montreal, QC, H2T 2W9
Procedures for the online sessions will be emailed to all students prior (a day or two) to the beginning of the workshop.
This course is open to everyone but is primarily directed at massage therapists, students and health professionals who wish to learn more about the important role of sexuality as it relates to their practice and accept their professional responsibility.
This course is based on open discussions, theoretical presentations, role playing and teamwork and works to increase the level of consciousness for concepts dealing with ethics and sexuality.
This course requires regular participation and a greater personal involvement from the part of the students.
- Learn the basic concepts of sexuality
- Acquire and use a sexological terminology
- Make personal and analytical assessment of their own values and prejudices concerning sexuality
- Self- evaluate their own level of sexual and emotional health as well as their own theoretical knowledge about sexuality and professional ethics
- Explore the various sexual situations likely to occur in practice
- Acknowledge professional responsibility and recognize limitations
- Define the limits of the massage therapist in the sexology field
- Sexuality and Professional Practice manual
* Books and extra requirements costs are not included in course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for 50% of the regular price.
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount)
Reminder to current RMQ Thai Massage Therapists
You are required to successfully complete with passing grades all following courses and exams in order to remain active members.
- Thai Massage Levels 1 to 4 (if not completed yet)
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Anatomy & Physiology 2
- Helping Relationships & Interview Techniques
- Sexuality and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Final Written Program Exam
IMPORTANT – About Final Written Program Exam
Before taking the Final Written Program Exam, all above classes must be completed with passing grades and the student must attend a 90-minute review class.