This course prepares massage therapy students for the realities of professional practice. This course will involve the acquisition of knowledge (know) the development of intervention skills (know how) and the development of relational skills (knowing how to be). This course requires the students’ regular participation and a great personal involvement.
- Address the ethical concepts within the framework of legal parameters
- Become familiar with the code of ethics, regulations and disciplinary process
- Define the limits of those working in the field of massage therapy as well as others in field of health industry
- Professional Ethics Manual
* Books and extra requirements costs are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for only 50% of the current price.
Reminder to current RMQ Thai Massage Therapists
You are required to successfully complete with passing grades all following courses and exams in order to remain active members by 2021.
- Thai Massage Levels 1 to 4 (if not completed yet)
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Anatomy & Physiology 2
- Helping Relationships & Interview Techniques
- Sexuality and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Final Written Program Exam
IMPORTANT – About Final Written Program Exam
Before taking the Final Written Program Exam, all above classes must be completed with passing grades and the student must attend a 90-minute review class.