For Lotus Palm Thai Massage students or practitioners. A Lotus Palm instructor will guide an entire Level 3 flow twice. Students/practitioners will partner up with each other, both giving and receiving, for 90 minutes each.
December 5, 2023 (Tuesday), 2pm-5pm
March 20, 2024 (Wednesday), 2pm-5pm
November 20, 2024 (Wednesday), 2pm-5pm
See all Guided Review dates in the Student Section
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount), Montreal, QC, H2T 2W9
Guided Reviews are bilingual (English and French)
Thai Massage Level 3.
Register online by purchasing this Guided Review. You may also register and pay by phone (514-270-5713). Please always register at least one week in advance.
To run a Guided Review, we need a minimum of participants. We reserve the right to cancel a Guided Review. Please read the Cancellation policies below.
Who is it for?
- Any Lotus Palm Thai Massage student or practitioner who wishes to review a specific flow, improve transitions, refresh their memory or simply practice with a peer;
- Lotus Palm Certification applicants. A Guided Review can be counted as 1 of your required documented massages;
- All Massage Therapy Diploma students (IMPORTANT: Guided Reviews for Levels 1 through 4 are mandatory in your program and costs are already included in your tuition. You do not need to buy this Guided Review online).
Please bring your own sheets to cover the massage mat.
If a student or practitioner cancels:
- 7 days or more prior to a Guided Review: they will be transferred to the next scheduled Guided Review of this level. Should someone wish to be refunded instead, we will reimburse their payment minus $10 of processing fees
- less than 7 days prior to the Guided Review or does not show on the scheduled day: there will be no transfer and no refund
If Lotus Palm cancels a Guided Review:
- We will transfer participants to the next scheduled Guided Review of this level or issue full refund.