This course is in English Only.
Anatomy & Physiology for Yoga and Thai Practitioners 1
– November 30, 2023 (Thu), 1pm – 5pm
– December 1, 2023 (Fri), 9am – 5:30pm
– December 2, 2023 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm
– December 7, 2023 (Thu), 1pm – 5pm
– December 8, 2023 (Fri), 9am – 5:30pm
– December 9, 2023 (Sat), 9am – 5:30pm
– Guided Review: January 16, 2024 (Tue), 1pm – 4pm
– Practical Exam: January 23, 2024 (Tue), 2pm-5pm
– Written Exam: January 30, 2024 (Tue), 10am-12pm
– Retake of Practical Exam: February 15, 2024 (Thu), TBA
– Retake of Written Exam: February 22, 2024 (Thu), TBA
– November 21, 2024 (Thu), 1pm-5pm
– November 22, 2024 (Fri), 9am-5:30pm
– November 28, 2024 (Thu), 9am-5:30pm
– November 29, 2024 (Fri), 1pm-5pm
– December 12, 2024 (Thu), 9am-5:30pm
– December 13, 2024 (Fri), 9am-5:30pm
– Guided Review: January 2025 (TBA)
– Practical Exam: January 2025 (TBA)
– Written Exam: January 2025 (TBA)
– Retake of Practical Exam: February 2025 (TBA)
– Retake of Written Exam: February 2025 (TBA)
This advance course will allow you to dive deeper into anatomy, physiology, injury assessment, and massage application in a hands-on way that is directed towards Yoga or Thai Massage. This course helps you to practice safely and addresses common physical discomforts as related to Yoga and Thai Massage.
- Revision of Level 1 Anatomy Structures in order to understand deeper structures
- Advanced Body Mechanics and movement of deeper articulations and muscles
- Common pathologies
- Physiological Systems
- Deeper muscles and muscle groups with its functions as related to Yoga and Thai Massage postures
- Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga and Thai Practitioners manual
- The Anatomy Coloring book
* Books are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for 50% of the regular price.
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount)
Reminder to current RMQ Thai Massage Therapists
You are required to successfully complete with passing grades all following courses and exams in order to remain active members.
- Thai Massage Levels 1 to 4 (if not completed yet)
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Anatomy & Physiology 2
- Helping Relationships & Interview Techniques
- Sexuality and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Final Written Program Exam
IMPORTANT – About Final Written Program Exam
Before taking the Final Written Program Exam, all above classes must be completed with passing grades and the student must attend a 90-minute review class.