This course is in English only
Thai Massage Level 1.
– September 12, 2024 (Thurs), 1pm-5pm
– September 13, 2024 (Fri), 9am-5:30pm
– September 19, 2024 (Thurs), 9am-5:30pm
– September 20, 2024 (Fri), 9am-5:30pm
– September 26, 2024 (Thurs), 9am-5:30pm
– September 27, 2024 (Fri), 1pm-5pm
- Guided Review: October 8, 2024 (Tues), 2pm-5pm
- Practical Exam: October 15, 2024 (Tues), 2pm-5pm
- Written Exam: October 22, 2024 (Tues), 10am-12pm
- Retake of Practical Exam: November 5, 2024 (Tues), TBA
- Retake of Written Exam: November 12, 2024 (Tues), TBA
Learn basic anatomy and physiology, injury assessment and massage application in a hands-on way that is directed towards Yoga or Thai Yoga Massage. This course helps you to practice safely and addresses common physical discomforts as related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage.
- Body Mechanics and movement
- Common pathologies
- The skeleton, articulations and muscles of the body as related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage
- Which muscle and muscle groups you are working on related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage postures
- Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga and Thai Practitioners manual
- The Anatomy Coloring book
* Books are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for 50% of the regular price.
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount)
Reminder to current RMQ Thai Massage Therapists
You are required to successfully complete with passing grades all following courses and exams in order to remain active members.
- Thai Massage Levels 1 to 4 (if not completed yet)
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Anatomy & Physiology 2
- Helping Relationships & Interview Techniques
- Sexuality and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Final Written Program Exam
IMPORTANT – About Final Written Program Exam
Before taking the Final Written Program Exam, all above classes must be completed with passing grades and the student must attend a 90-minute review class.