This course is in French only
Thai Massage Level 1.
January 17, 2024 (Wed) 1pm-5pm
January 18, 2024 (Thurs) 9am-5:30pm
January 24, 2024 (Wed) 9am-5:30pm
January 25, 2024 (Thurs) 9am-5:30pm
January 31, 2024 (Wed) 9am-5:30pm
February 1, 2024 (Thurs) 1pm-5pm
- Guided Review: February 13, 2024 (Tues): 2pm-5pm
- Practical Exam: February 20, 2024 (Tues): 2pm-5pm
- Written Exam: February 27, 2024 (Tues): 10am-12pm
- Retake of Practical Exam: March 12, 2024 (Tues): TBA
- Retake of Written Exam: March 19, 2024 (Tues): TBA
Learn basic anatomy and physiology, injury assessment and massage application in a hands-on way that is directed towards Yoga or Thai Yoga Massage. This course helps you to practice safely and addresses common physical discomforts as related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage.
- Body Mechanics and movement
- Common pathologies
- The skeleton, articulations and muscles of the body as related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage
- Which muscle and muscle groups you are working on related to Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage postures
- Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga and Thai Practitioners manual
- The Anatomy Coloring book
* Books are not included in the course price.
If you have already completed this course you are eligible to retake it for 50% of the regular price.
5244 St Urbain (corner Fairmount)
Reminder to current RMQ Thai Massage Therapists
You are required to successfully complete with passing grades all following courses and exams in order to remain active members by 2021.
- Thai Massage Levels 1 to 4 (if not completed yet)
- Anatomy & Physiology 1
- Anatomy & Physiology 2
- Helping Relationships & Interview Techniques
- Sexuality and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Final Written Program Exam
IMPORTANT – About Final Written Program Exam
Before taking the Final Written Program Exam, all above classes must be completed with passing grades and the student must attend a 90-minute review class.